* Special Offer till 21 Jul 2020 *
* Limited to Hong Kong, Macau order only *
Why do our tutors choose this product?
When there is a problem of lack of light or you have to build a light source, you will have to use flash. However, we always find it is quite difficult to control the light intensity and direction. We strongly recommend this LED light for you to replace traditional flash. This LED light allows continuous constant light output and quick adjustment of brightness. All you need to do is just setting aperture, shutter speed and ISO! What is more, there is one more thing indicates that it is better than flash which is you can adjust different color temperature. Color correction film, internal battery and connecting to camera are not needed anymore.
Iwata Genius Light GL-03 Highlights：
1. The size is even smaller than a smart phone, weights only 350g
2. Made of aviation light aluminium
3. Brand new LED light design
4. Built-in 144 LEDs are developed under the latest standard of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) TLCI-2012 (CRI>97, TLCI>99) which is different from usual LED
5. Special design; no flicker effect under any brightless
6. Adjustable brightness (5%-100%)
7. Adjustable color temperature (2600-6000K)
8. Magnetic Diffuser
9. 120 degree beam angle
10. Built-in battery which can charged through USB Type-C port
11. Somatosensor OLED monitor can display remaining battery percentage, brightness and color temperature
The iwata GL-03 Color has three modes:
CCT Mode : retains the constant color temperature and temperature adjustments that have been used, making it easy to adjust different color temperatures as needed.
Full Color Mode (HSI) : coordinates the ever-changing colors by adjusting the percentage of brightness, saturation, and hue. Whether it is photography or video recording, the demand for any color can be accurately and evenly satisfied.
Scene mode : The iwata GL-03 Color presets seven scenes for a total of 21 different lighting effects. It can provide unlimited possibilities for video shooting.