Guru UL (25L)
Why do our tutors choose this product?
- Waterproof, durable and wear resistant: Outdoor photographer’s backpack must be waterproof and wear resistant. Even you put your backpack on any tough surface, you do not have to worry about making any scratches
- Security: Back opening to prevent thieves stealing your expensive gears easily.
- Suitable capacity: Except cameras and lenses, there should be plenty of space for personal belongings such as jacket, laptop, food and water etc.
- Tripod Attachment: Tripod is a must for outdoor photographers, a good backpack should carry a tripod properly which you do not have to carry the tripod separately.
- Light but tough: Gears are heavy already, a good backpack should keep a nice balance between light weight and good quality.
- Proper thickness of straps: Photographers can comfortably carry the heavy backpack with proper straps.
- Beautiful outlook: Not only pictures have to be beautiful, but an eye-catching outlook is also important in order maintain the whole look.
Ultra Light (UL) and Mountain Series mentioned above all contain lightweight internal aluminium frame and ergonomic Soft Flex injection molded EVA belt and shoulder straps.
F-stop Guru UL (25L) Spec
- Volume: 25L
- Size：Height 48.26cm x Width 30.48cm x Depth 26.67cm
- Weight 1.0kg（Not including ICU)
- Recommended: Minimal mirrorless or DSLR camera(s) paired with the Small Shallow ICU to provide a streamlined and simple carry solution.
- Lightweight design with durable and abrasion resistant nylon shell to protect against the elements.
- Exceptional all-day support provided by an internal aluminum frame and adjustable support system.
Small Shallow ICU
Shallow Internal Camera Units (ICU) is suitable for cameras which have not installed any vertical grips. For example, Canon 5D series or Nikon D800 series. All shallow ICU shares the same width 29cm and depth 13cm, the only difference is the height.
- Weight 0.32kg, Internal Dimensions: Width 26.7cm x Depth 11.4cm x Height 25.4cm
- Same superb water resistance as our Mountain Series packs
- Brushed polyester interior and Velcro® tabs allow personalized divider configurations
- Industry leading, full body zipper
- Foam lid protects when used for storage and transport, and can be removed to save space in pack
- Accepts optional shoulder strap via metal D-rings
- High-Density Cross Link foam offers superior sidewall and base protection
- Strap securely into Mountain series packs for easy packing and unpacking
More photos of Guru UL
Guru UL Video