Why do our tutors choose this product?
Lens Protector is the first protection of our lens. It can minimize the damage to your lens. Hence, Lens Protector is extremely important. Never choose poor quality lens protector as it will bring negative impact to your photographs directly. So, you have to be chosen carefully. Followings are the requirements of a lens protector requirement suggested by our tutors.
- High Light Transmittance: Most of the high-end lens protector are made of Japan or Germany glass, but FGEARS adopts USA Corning Gorilla Glass which allows 99.7% light transmittance.
- Easy to clean: Low quality filters are very difficult to clean, once there is some oil stain on the filter. It will immediately reflect on the photo. FGEARS MRC coating provides dirt-repellent and water-proof protection to the filter. Water splashed on the filter will become droplets and easily slide off. No marks or stain will be left on the filter.
- Solid and Tough: FGEARS Ultimate Lens Protector is made of Corning Gorilla® Glass.
- Can Install Lens Cover: Some protector stated “Slim/ Super Slim” but lens cover cannot be installed which will decrease the protection to the lens. So, we do not suggest use those that cannot install lens cover.
FGEARS Ultimate Lens Protector
- Corning Gorilla® Glass: Extreme scratch-resistance and break-resistance comparing with Japan or Germany filters.
- FGEARS MRC Coating: Most of the low cost filters only come with 1-side coating or without any coating, but FGEARS Ultimate Lens Protector comes with double-sided MRC multi-layers coating. Water splashed on the filter will become droplets and easily slide off. No marks or stain will be left on the filter.
- FGEARS Anti-reflective Coating: Allow stronger anti-reflective effect, higher light-transmittance, better result.
- Ultra-thin: With Corning Gorilla Glass, FGEARS Ultimate Lens Protector is just 2mm thin. Ultimate quality – Tough but thin!
- Worry-free: After testing, FGEARS Ultimate Lens Protector can be used with full frame 16mm ultra wide lenses without any vignette.
- Frame: Professional aerial aluminium 6063
- Light: 77mm UV filter is only 16.1g!
- Can be used with lens hood or lens cover
Applicable lens sizes:
- 67mm / 72mm / 77mm / 82mm
- B+W F-Pro UV Filter are recommended for 67mm lens or below.
Corning Gorilla® Glass Test (Version 2 is being tested in the video, version 3 is even more advance!)