Reason recommended by the instructor
Many people think that post-production is a very complicated and difficult to learn, but in fact, with the advancement of technology, the software is now very smart. If we need to lighten certain parts of the photo, such as portraits, we used to Photoshop needs to be adjusted independently with different settings and different masks, but when using Luminar NEO, through Re-Light AI, you only need to use the slider to adjust it instantly. In addition, the software also provides different artificial intelligence functions for different shooting themes, such as landscape, portrait, macro, street shooting, etc., so that we can easily create different shooting styles. These are all With the convenience brought by technology, it only takes a few steps to change photos instantly, saving a lot of time.
What are the advantages of Luminar NEO compared to Adobe Lightroom / Photoshop?
Luminar NEO has many advantages over Lightroom / Photoshop:
- Affordable Pricing, one off payment, not monthly subscription
- Use up to 2 computers (Mac/Windows is also available)
- Available in Standalone or Plug in
- User friendly interface, easy to use
- The unique artificial intelligence function can automatically recognize photos, making post-production easier
- In addition to artificial intelligence, it also provides advanced production functions,
Please browse official website for more features：https://skylum.com/luminar-neo
Luminar NEO Preorder process
- Add this product to your cart and pay by credit card online (Hong Kong / Macau users can transfer via bank, please Whatsapp to +852 94410700)
- After the payment is completed, you will receive an email with the activation code for Luminar AI within 2 working days.
Luminar AI System Requirement
- Hardware: Windows-based hardware PC with mouse or similar input device
- Processor: CPU Intel® Core™ i5 or better, AMD Ryzen™ 5 or better
- OS Version: Windows 11 / Windows 10 (only 64-bit OS).
- RAM: Memory 8 GB RAM or more (16+ GB RAM is recommended)
- Disk space: Hard disk 10 GB free space; SSD for best performance
- Display: 1280×768 size or better
- Graphic: Open GL 3.3 or later compatible graphics card
- Mac Model:MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, Mac mini, early 2010 or newer
- CPU:Intel® Core™ i5 or better
- OS version: macOS 10.13.6 or higher.
- RAM Memory 8 GB RAM or more (16+ GB RAM is recommended)
- Disk space Hard disk 10 GB free space; SSD for best performance
- Display 1280×768 size or better
If you have any questions, please email to [email protected]。
*** Note: This product does not have a refund or exchange once purchased or has issued a activation code. ***