Our Instructor Recommendation
The biggest difference between digital photography and traditional film photography is that all the photos are stored in the digital media. In case the digital media is damaged, all the photos may not be readable, so a reliable hard drive is very important for digital photography. The reason we chose LaCie is because their hard drives have anti-drop characteristics. In case the hard drive falls from a height, the hard drive can also work normally. This is why their hard drives are superior to other hard drives on the market. No wonder LaCie hard drives is the photographer’s first choice.
▶ The tutor will set up for Fotobeginner’s classmates for free at the time of purchase, so you don’t have to worry about setting or formatting problems, you can use it directly at home.
- Up to 5TB capacity
- Maximum speed 130 MB/s
- Supports Windows 7 and macOS 10.10 or above
- Supports iPad (USB-C connection)
- Using USB-C connection, also provide USB-C to USB-A adapter
- Drop resistance: 4 feet (1.2m)(1)
- Crush resistance: 1 ton car (2)
- Water resistance: rain
- Data Rescue Service#: 2 years
- 2-year warranty
- Size: 18.7mm x 86mm x 135.1mm (1TB/2TB) / 26mm x 86mm x 135.1mm (4TB/5TB)
- Weight: 0.1kg (1TB/2TB) / 0.4kg (4TB/5TB)
For detailed specifications, please go to Lacie WebSite。
# Eligible for one In-Lab Data Recovery attempt during the term of coverage. For more information, visit https://www.lacie.com/products/services/rescue-data-recovery-services.
1 In non-operating mode
2 Determined by a test that approximates a real-world scenario in which the hard drive remained functional, despite aesthetic damage, after the product was driven over by an approximately 1 tonne car (1,000 kg/2,205 lbs)