Why do our tutors choose this product?
All of our tutors love to carry cameras and lenses all around to explore different places, so we have high standard of choosing a good camera backpack. We have tried different brands, but yet we could not find the perfect one. Until we met USA F-stop Mountain Series, we could finally find the best one for us.A good camera backpack must equip:
- Waterproof, durable and wear resistant: Outdoor photographer’s backpack must be waterproof and wear resistant. Even you put your backpack on any tough surface, you do not have to worry about making any scratches
- Security: Back opening to prevent thieves stealing your expensive gears easily.
- Suitable capacity: Except cameras and lenses, there should be plenty of space for personal belongings such as jacket, laptop, food and water etc.
- Tripod Attachment: Tripod is a must for outdoor photographers, a good backpack should carry a tripod properly which you do not have to carry the tripod separately.
- Light but tough: Gears are heavy already, a good backpack should keep a nice balance between light weight and good quality.
- Proper thickness of straps: Photographers can comfortably carry the heavy backpack with proper straps.
- Beautiful outlook: Not only pictures have to be beautiful, but an eye-catching outlook is also important in order maintain the whole look.
Exceptional all-day support provided by an internal aluminium frame and ergonomic Soft Flex injection molded EVA belt and shoulder straps.
F-stop Tilopa (50L) Spec
F-stop Tilopa (50L) Spec
- Volume: 50L
- Size: Height 59.7cm x Width 35.6cm x Depth 30.5cm
- Weight 1.9kg（Not including ICU)
- 50 liter capacity ideal for multi-day trips or gear heavy day hikes.
- Additional storage capacity with full length expanding side zipper pockets, front zipper pocket, and top lid.
- Weather resistant design and components to protect against the elements.
Large Pro ICU
Pro Internal Camera Units (ICU) is equipped with enough depth for Pro-gripped bodies and medium sized lenses. All pr ICU shares the same width 29cm and depth 18cm, the only difference is the height.
Available sizes of Pro ICU:
- Small Pro: Weight 0.42kg, Internal Dimensions Width 26.7cm x Depth16.5cm x Height 17.8cm
- Large Pro: Weight 0.76kg, Internal Dimensions Width 26.7cm x Depth 16.5cm x Height 35.6cm
- XL Pro: Weight 0.93kg, Internal Dimensions Width 26.7cm x Depth 16.5cm x Height 45.7cm
* Medium ICU only comes with Slope and Shallow, Pro is not available
- Same superb water resistance as our Mountain Series packs
- Brushed polyester interior and Velcro® tabs allow personalized divider configurations
- Industry leading, full body zipper
- Foam lid protects when used for storage and transport, and can be removed to save space in pack
- Accepts optional shoulder strap via metal D-rings
- High-Density Cross Link foam offers superior sidewall and base protection
- Strap securely into Mountain series packs for easy packing and unpacking
F-stop Mountain Series comes with 3 gorgeous colors
More photos of Tilopa
ICU Fitting Guide（Press to expand）