Why do we our tutors choose this product?
It is always good to have a nice and stable holder system to secure our square filters while we are taking landscapes. We set high standards for a holder system and we recommend UK Formatt Hitech Holder System as it fulfils the following requirements:
- Lightweight and stable
- Three filter slots and the holder mounts to the adapter with a thumbscrew, meaning it attaches securely but can be attached or removed gently, without disturbing the lens.
- Made in the UK, quality assurance!
- 85mm: This kit set contains a 72mm adaptor, suitable for 85mm square filters.（Such as GND、Twilight Filter etc）
This kit set contains:
- A holder system that fits for 85mm square filters installation.
- An adaptor that fits for 72mm lens installation.
If your lens size is ….
- Less than 72mm, please Press here to purchase Step-up Ring, for example, if your lens size is 67mm, please purchase a 67-72mm Step-up Ring.
- Larger than 72mm, we recommend you to choose 100mm filters and FGEARS HD100 Holder System.
Can I use wide angle lens with this holder system?
It is alright for normal wide angle lenses. If you are using ultra-wide lenses like Full-frame 16-35mm or APS-C 12-24mm, you can just simply remove the third slot and use one or two filters. (Actually, we only use two filters at most)