Why do our tutors choose this product?
All of our tutors love to carry cameras and lenses all around to explore different places, so we have high standard of choosing a good camera backpack. We have tried different brands, but yet we could not find the perfect one. Until we met USA F-stop Mountain Series, we could finally find the best one for us.A good camera backpack must equip:
- Waterproof, durable and wear resistant: Outdoor photographer’s backpack must be waterproof and wear resistant. Even you put your backpack on any tough surface, you do not have to worry about making any scratches
- Security: Back opening to prevent thieves stealing your expensive gears easily.
- Suitable capacity: Except cameras and lenses, there should be plenty of space for personal belongings such as jacket, laptop, food and water etc.
- Tripod Attachment: Tripod is a must for outdoor photographers, a good backpack should carry a tripod properly which you do not have to carry the tripod separately.
- Light but tough: Gears are heavy already, a good backpack should keep a nice balance between light weight and good quality.
- Proper thickness of straps: Photographers can comfortably carry the heavy backpack with proper straps.
- Beautiful outlook: Not only pictures have to be beautiful, but an eye-catching outlook is also important in order maintain the whole look.
Exceptional all-day support provided by an internal aluminium frame and ergonomic Soft Flex injection molded EVA belt and shoulder straps.
F-stop Ajna (40L) Spec
F-stop Ajna (40L) Spec
- Volume: 40L
- Size: Height 59.7cm x Width 33cm x Depth 26.7cm
- Weight 1.7kg（Not including ICU)
- 40 liters of low-profile storage in a carry-on compliant backpack
- Additional storage capacity with full length expanding side zipper pockets, front zipper pocket, and top lid.
- Weather resistant design and components to protect against the elements.
- Exceptional all-day support provided by an internal aluminum frame and adjustable support system
Medium Slope ICU
The Medium Slope is a performance oriented ICU, designed specifically for gripped bodies with attached optics such as Canon 1D series or Nikon D6 series. The tapered design allows the glass and body to rest in a level orientation and for the bulk of the weight to sit closer to your back.
Slope ICU Size:
Medium Slope：Weight 0.54kg，Internal Dimensions ：Top Width 25.4cm x Depth 11.4cm x Height 26.7cm；Bottom Width 25.4cm x Depth16.5cm x Height 26.7cm
- Same superb water resistance as our Mountain Series packs
- Brushed polyester interior and Velcro® tabs allow personalized divider configurations
- Industry leading, full body zipper
- Foam lid protects when used for storage and transport, and can be removed to save space in pack
- Accepts optional shoulder strap via metal D-rings
- High-Density Cross Link foam offers superior sidewall and base protection
- Strap securely into Mountain series packs for easy packing and unpacking
More photos of Ajna
ICU Fitting Guide（Press to expand）